- Current Prices:$300,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$264,900 to $358,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$210 to $224/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,653 to 3,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Silverlake are about $190,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.