- Current Prices:$1,085,000
- Closed Prices:$980,000 to $1,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,065,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$158/mo,$158 to $159
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,559 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Silverleaf are $1,060,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.