- Current Prices:$130,000 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$131,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$82 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:11 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Silverstone Lake are about $55,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.