- Current Prices:$88,500 to $159,000
- Closed Prices:$67,500 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$133,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$82 to $174/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The wide variety of designs in Silverstone Lake makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $92 to $179. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,282 to as high as $4,566 in this community. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The homes in the community generally have garages, but the residents also have access to the visitor's parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.