- Current Prices:$363,000
- Closed Prices:$218,990 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $385/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:357 to 3,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Silverton Heights offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $260, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,217 to as high as $5,450. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $260, and taxes for the year can range from $4,028 to $8,866.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.