- Current Prices:$599,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $589,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$30/mo,$30 to $31.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,283 to 2,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Silverton Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverton Ranch are about $200,000 – $390,000 and sit on 6907.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.