- Current Prices:$619,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $745,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$0,$229/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,178 to 1,912Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Silverwood is largely a attached home community. The homes in Silverwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverwood are about $205,000 – $620,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.