- Current Prices:$714,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$651,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$386
- Association Fee Ranges:$89 to $246/quarter,$34 to $420/mo,$0 to $900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,548 to 3,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Sinaloa Highlands is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sinaloa Highlands represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sinaloa Highlands are about $190,000 – $3,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.