- Current Prices:$239,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $569,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $235
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:996 to 3,199Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Singleton Heights features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2013, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Singleton Heights are about $170,000 – $460,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.