- Current Prices:$699,900 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$840,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$1512,$0,$107 to $170/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,873 to 8,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skimmer Point are about $380,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.