- Current Prices:$274,500
- Closed Prices:$249,000 to $337,500
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,618 to 2,435Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Skyborne are about $125,000 – $285,000 and sit on 3277.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.