- Current Prices:$279,500 to $610,000
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$432,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$223 to $347/quarter,$36 to $289/mo,$450 to $1388
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 7,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
Skybrook is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skybrook are about $240,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.