- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $336,300
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 1,849Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Skycrest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skycrest are about $80,000 – $215,000 and sit on 7172-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.