- Current Prices:$4,299,000 to $12,980,000
- Closed Prices:$3,498,000 to $6,680,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1195
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,380 to 8,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyfarm are about $1,195,000 – $12,500,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, driveway, off street parking, street, attached and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.