- Current Prices:$354,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$349,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$617 to $648
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,238 to 3,401Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Skylark Ridge are about $225,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.