- Current Prices:$575,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $508/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:858 to 1,473Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Skyline Bluffs is largely a condo community. The homes in Skyline Bluffs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Bluffs are about $85,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 12501.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, space per unit - 1, off street parking, covered parking, carport - 2 or more and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.