- Current Prices:$515,000 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline are about $205,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.