- Current Prices:$549,500 to $1,380,000
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $1,599,000
- Median Sale Price:$699,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$490 to $772/mo,$0 to $842
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1934 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,039 to 4,139Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Skyline Forest features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Skyline Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Forest are about $420,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, guest parking, attached garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.