- Current Prices:$34,900 to $109,000
- Closed Prices:$17,000 to $108,000
- Median Sale Price:$74,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$59
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 2,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Hills are about $20,000 – $100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.