- Current Prices:$175,000 to $197,900
- Closed Prices:$142,500 to $199,900
- Median Sale Price:$163,749
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 2,093Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Skyline represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline are about $45,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.