- Current Prices:$99,000 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$75,500 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$139,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 2,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Skyline Ranch Country Club is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Ranch Country Club are about $70,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.