- Current Prices:$699,000
- Closed Prices:$668,000 to $888,000
- Median Sale Price:$831,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$798
- Association Fee Ranges:$464,$389 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Skyline Village features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Skyline Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Village are about $180,000 – $700,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, garage, carport and guest parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.