- Current Prices:$799,000 to $835,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $885,000
- Median Sale Price:$832,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$518
- Association Fee Ranges:$464,$389 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Skyline Village features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Skyline Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Village are about $180,000 – $700,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, garage, carport and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.