- Current Prices:$699,000
- Closed Prices:$668,000 to $669,000
- Median Sale Price:$668,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$426
- Association Fee Ranges:$464,$389 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Skyline Village features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Skyline Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyline Village are about $180,000 – $700,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, garage, carport and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.