- Current Prices:$1,220,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$975,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$510
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$315 to $320/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,779 to 2,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Skyloft represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyloft are about $800,000 – $1,555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.