- Current Prices:$275,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$447
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $722/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:589 to 1,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in Skypoint Condominiums are about $190,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.