- Current Prices:$239,900 to $318,000
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $309,900
- Median Sale Price:$255,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$52/mo,$620,$155 to $190/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 4,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Skyridge Valley are about $145,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.