- Current Prices:$259,900 to $278,999
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$54.67/mo,$0 to $620,$155 to $187/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 4,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Skyridge Valley features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $656. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,742 to as high as $3,862.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.