- Current Prices:$249,900 to $789,900
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $1,099,890
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$258 to $1187/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:715 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The nearby parks and playgrounds are a favorite for families in the neighborhood.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1925. In general, homes in Skytech Lofts are about $225,000 – $875,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.