- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,485,000
- Closed Prices:$634,000 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$657,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$1400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:3,067 to 7,190Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Skytop Farm are about $490,000 – $750,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.