- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $762,000
- Median Sale Price:$730,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $410/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 1,394Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Skywest is largely a attached home community. The homes in Skywest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skywest are about $160,000 – $625,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, guest parking, detached garage, space per unit - 2 and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.