- Current Prices:$1,100,000 to $3,900,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $2,864,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,411,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$551
- Association Fee Ranges:$1899 to $7477
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 7,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sloans Curve represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sloans Curve are about $700,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.