- Current Prices:$3,999,000
- Closed Prices:$885,000 to $5,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,722,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $7477
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:2,222 to 4,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sloans Curve represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sloans Curve are about $700,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on 7.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.