- Current Prices:$719,000 to $3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,482,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$1330 to $5696
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 7,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Sloans Curve is a neighborhood in Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Sloans Curve are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sloans Curve typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.