- Closed Prices:$209,900 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 1,716Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Small Acres is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1954 and 1954. Homes in Small Acres are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Small Acres typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.