- Current Prices:$197,500 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$62,500 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$181,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:494 to 1,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Smoke Tree are about $40,000 – $260,000 and sit on 116.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.