- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$501,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$283
- Association Fee Ranges:$320,$300 to $346/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 1,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Smoketree represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Smoketree are about $0 – $425,000 and sit on 9.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.