- Current Prices:$245,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $665,000
- Median Sale Price:$311,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:744 to 3,483Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Smyrna Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Smyrna Heights are about $200,000 – $665,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.