- Current Prices:$699,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$359
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Snapper Creek Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Snapper Creek Park are about $350,000 – $755,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.