- Current Prices:$515,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $740,000
- Median Sale Price:$671,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Snapper Creek Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Snapper Creek Park are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Snapper Creek Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.