- Current Prices:$1,625,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,218,250
- Median Sale Price:$999,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$486
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,672 to 6,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Snapper Creek Village is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Snapper Creek Village are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Snapper Creek Village typically have two spaces.