- Current Prices:$1,390,000 to $2,695,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $2,085,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,321,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$444
- Association Fee Ranges:$465/mo,$25,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,642 to 9,646Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Snell Isle Shores are about $440,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.