- Current Prices:$159,990
- Closed Prices:$79,588 to $153,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$81 to $125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 1,548Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The home designs and prices in the community of Society Hill are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $81 to $275, and taxes for the year range from as low as $634 to as high as $1,978. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $81 to $275. Property taxes for the year are around $1,117.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.