- Current Prices:$1,248,000 to $1,975,000
- Closed Prices:$1,199,000 to $1,385,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$79/mo,$79
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:3,734 to 4,636Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Solano are about $865,000 – $1,675,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.