- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,397 to 3,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Soleil features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Soleil are about $210,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.