- Current Prices:$284,900 to $309,900
- Closed Prices:$184,900 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $185
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 2,391Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Solera at Kern Canyon are about $205,000 – $305,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.