- Current Prices:$249,000 to $352,900
- Closed Prices:$236,900 to $384,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$193 to $206/mo,$200 to $203
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,392 to 2,305Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Solera are about $230,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.