- Current Prices:$312,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$279,500 to $412,000
- Median Sale Price:$328,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $195/mo,$180 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 2,457Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Solera Diamond Valley by Del Webb are about $250,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.