- Current Prices:$514,900 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$499,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$274 to $451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 2,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Solo Lofts At Perry Heights Condominiums is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Solo Lofts At Perry Heights Condominiums are $440,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.