- Current Prices:$949,900
- Closed Prices:$830,000 to $977,000
- Median Sale Price:$881,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$452
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $254/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,105 to 2,196Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2010, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Solterra are $815,000 and sit on 6829.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.