- Current Prices:$293,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$621/quarter,$150 to $418
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 1,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Somerset At Abacoa is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Somerset At Abacoa are about $160,000 – $325,000 and sit on 9.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.