- Current Prices:$499,900 to $554,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$27 to $240/quarter,$18 to $161/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,112 to 3,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Somerset At Providence are about $200,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.