- Current Prices:$599,000 to $1,049,000
- Closed Prices:$166,500 to $915,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$291/mo,$651.66 to $745
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 4,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Somerset At Woodfield Country Club is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Somerset At Woodfield Country Club are 3,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Somerset At Woodfield Country Club typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.