- Current Prices:$44,500 to $100,000
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$50,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$72
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $366.2,$0 to $327/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Somerset represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Somerset are about $30,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.