- Current Prices:$43,500 to $89,000
- Closed Prices:$26,000 to $69,900
- Median Sale Price:$50,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $366.2,$182 to $363/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Somerset is a neighborhood in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. Homes in Somerset are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 1 space,guest parking, and homes in Somerset typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.