- Current Prices:$600,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $680,000
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$350 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 2,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sommerset features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Sommerset represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sommerset are about $350,000 – $685,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.