- Current Prices:$399,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$329,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,943Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Son Ray Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Son Ray Park are about $240,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.