- Current Prices:$755,000
- Closed Prices:$555,000 to $789,900
- Median Sale Price:$650,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $385,$133 to $484/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Sonata is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sonata are about $420,000 – $900,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.